Case Study: Employee Development
Keeping Your Organization’s Greatest Asset – Its People – Ready for Action
Your organization has many assets that contribute to its success. Few drive organizational performance like your managers and employees. Since attracting and retaining top talent is a mission-critical endeavor, a comprehensive learning and development program can be an attractive benefit to potential recruits and current top performers.
The next-generation Learning Management System (LMS) from the award-winning ICS Learning Group, Asentia drives organizational performance via a simply beautiful learning experience for learners, their managers and learning administrators – from the classroom to the desktop to the smartphone.
Whether they’re enhancing skills used in their current roles or acquiring new ones for to prepare them for their next promotion, your best employees will seek out the support and direction they need to be successful. The trick is giving them convenient, “always on” access to the training and development programs they need to achieve their career goals. Asentia was designed with this in mind. The system provides all roles with an app-free, mobile-responsive user experience that naturally extends the reach of your employee development programs.
Every minute your employees spend being less than productive costs your organization significantly, especially when considered across the entire workforce over a long period of time. Don’t let inefficiency ruin an otherwise effective employee development program. Automation rules for learner cohort creation; course and course path assignment; deadline reminders; progress notifications and scheduled reporting let Asentia handle (and scale) the mundane activities, letting your learners, managers and administrators focus on what matters most.
You can’t always judge a book by its cover, but little doubt that an unattractive dust jacket design might keep would-be readers from picking up even the most brilliant story. Your employee development programs are no different – even the best, most-engaging course experiences fall flat if the learning management system used to access them was not equally engaging and easy to use. Asentia uses a contemporary interface design to ensure that your audience has a learning experience on par with their favorite apps – professional or personal.
Increasing Employee Satisfaction Through Learning & Development
Leading retail home mortgage lender that closed over $50 billion of mortgage volume across the U.S., on average, over the past two years. Loan production is generated from three different loan centers – one located on the West Coast, one on the East Coast and one co-located with the Company headquarters in the Midwest. The Company is regularly ranked as one of the top-rated in both employee and customer satisfaction and has over 10,000 employees – 90% of whom are based at headquarters.
THE CHALLENGE | THE SOLUTION
“Our employees are our greatest asset” is an all-too common refrain trumpeted by business executives in the constant battle for top-tier talent at all levels of the organization. There is, however, a big difference between walking the walk and talking the talk. A perennial top-ten finisher in major employee satisfaction and “best places to work” rankings, the Company maintains a strong, steady commitment to offering its employees the benefit of one of the best learning and development programs in the industry. From basic knowledge, skills and abilities to advanced, discipline- and function-specific concepts, the Company invests in its human capital at a level that demonstrates it believes in the above maxim.
Launched over a decade ago, the Company’s learning and development curriculum is available to all employees who’ve completed their onboarding and orientation activities and finished their 90-day probationary period. The Company offers its staff a catalog of hundreds of course titles, representing a blend of custom and Off-the-Shelf (OTS) content and multiple delivery modalities – including e-learning, Instructor Led Training (ILT), simulations, e-reference materials and access to Company SMEs.
Synchronized with the Company’s HRIS, the LMS serves as a valuable employee benefit for top performers and an enabling resource for those seeking to improve their value contributions.
- Custom-branded training portal maintained the Company’s brand identity (logo, graphics, fonts and colors) and provided their employees with a consistent user experience
- Breadth of course offerings and learning opportunities provide career-long professional development, serving as a bridge between onboarding and leadership development programs
- Blended learning approach and highly mobile LMS enable the workforce to access learning on their schedule and their terms
- Commitment to employee development positively impacts employee satisfaction and retention and enhances the Company’s value proposition and customer satisfaction
KEY ASENTIA FEATURES
- Mobile-responsive user experience for learners, managers and LMS administrators, accessible via any Internet-connected device
- HRIS system integration and synchronization for seamless, enterprise account registration
- Searchable online course catalog and enrollment automation – including function-specific learning paths; learner enrollment notification; and attendance and completion reminders
- Social learning and messaging features – such as the Group Wall – enable divisional and team cohorts to virtually interact with one another as part of the learning experience
- End-to-end management of the blended curriculum – elearning courses and assessments; classroom-based ILT events; and e-reference materials – via a single online platform
- Performance tracking, reporting and automated report distribution across the enterprise – for training managers, business managers and leadership