World Class Support – whether you need help with an Asentia LMS best practices and strategy or detailed How-To information, we are here to help.
We are very proud of our dedicated support team that is made up of our own technicians and engineers, right here in our corporate headquarters in the Washington D.C. – Baltimore metropolitan area.
Our support team is committed to your success – just get in touch with us in the way that works best for you.
We offer the following LMS support options for existing Asentia customers:
- Support Ticket System which easily tracks and logs all communication with support. Also view all historical ticket submissions.
- Customer Phone Support – give us a call and talk to a technician in person!
- Self-Serve Online Support via user guides and manuals, knowledgebase articles, and quick tips & tricks documents.
- Also included with all new Asentia accounts is free Asentia training to get your staff up and running right away.
* To register for a support account, go to support.icslearningroup.com and click the Register button to complete the registration form. If possible, please use your company email address. All support communication will occur through the email address that you provide. Once you sign up in the support system, you will receive an email in your inbox asking you to verify your registration by clicking on the provided link. The link will direct you back to the support site where once you have confirmed your registration, you can then log into your new support account. To submit a ticket, click the Submit a Ticket button and complete the form. You can view your submitted tickets and reopen old tickets by clicking the My Tickets button and selecting a ticket. Select Add Reply and click Send.
Live Customer Support Hours:
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm EST
Customer Phone Support:
Select Menu Option #3